Advocating for Car Accident Victims: A Legacy at Brooks Law Group
Passionate Advocacy for Car Accident Victims
For decades, Brooks Law Group has remained dedicated to advocating for the rights of car accident victims. As we celebrate thirty years of operational excellence, we reflect on the lasting impact we’ve had on generations to come.
A Philanthropic Ethos and Support for Young Adults
At the heart of Brooks Law Group lies a cohesive team driven by a deep philanthropic spirit, with a particular focus on empowering young adults. This commitment to advancing the next generation is ingrained in our values and actions.
Establishing Strong Roots and Strategic Offices
Founded in Winter Haven, FL, and educated in St. Pete, FL, Steve and Beach Brooks, the pillars of Brooks Law Group, have strategically positioned our offices in key locations including Tampa, Lakeland, and Winter Haven, Florida. This network reflects our dedication to serving a wide community throughout Florida.
A Legacy of Service: From Medicine to Law
The Brooks family’s lineage is rich with a history of service, with a tradition of both medical practitioners and legal professionals. This legacy underscores our enduring commitment to making a difference, whether in the realm of medicine or law.
Education as the Cornerstone of Heritage
Central to our family’s heritage, spanning multiple generations, is the value of education. This foundation has driven us to serve our communities and fuels our desire to create a prosperous future through education.
Nurturing Future Generations: A Commitment to Education
Understanding the pivotal role education plays, our team is deeply committed to nurturing the potential of future generations of students, not only within Florida but across the entire United States.
Unveiling the Annual Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship
As a testament to our unwavering dedication to our local community, state, and nation, we take great pride in introducing the inaugural Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship. This scholarship marks our continued commitment to fostering well-being and providing opportunities for deserving students.
How Do I Apply?
To apply, you must write an original essay on the following topic:
Automobile accidents continue to pose a significant threat, particularly for high school and college students. Among the prominent concerns are instances of texting while driving, driving under the influence, reliance on autopilot systems, and overall distracted driving. Delve into a subject akin to the aforementioned themes, exploring the challenges confronted by contemporary drivers, with a specific focus on young adults.
Discuss why this topic remains a significant problem and suggest ways to address distracted driving effectively in today’s technologically advanced society.
Who Can Enter?
Essays will be judged based on the following criteria:
Applicants must be a high school senior or current undergraduate student, be enrolled in or planning to attend a U.S. college or university and submit their application, with all components, by the deadline of December 1st of every year.
1. Deadline and Winner Selection: Brooks Law Group will select the winner after the December 1st deadline.
2. Notifying Winners: The contest administrators will send email notifications to inform the winners of their success by December 31st.
3. Verifying Enrollment: Before making a one-time payment on behalf of the winner, Brooks Law Group will verify their enrollment with the college or university.
4. Showcasing Winners: Once selected, Brooks Law Group will publish the winner’s photograph and essay on their Blog.
Providing and Using Information
5. Voluntarily Sharing Identifiable Information: By voluntarily sharing identifiable information via the provided email address, participants give Brooks Law Group access to their name, phone number, and email solely for contest entry purposes.
6. Taking Responsibility and Defending Rights: Contestants, through their participation, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Brooks Law Group, including its managers, members, directors, officers, and employees. This applies to all liability and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, linked to contest participation, prize acceptance, or usage.
7. Limiting Liability: Brooks Law Group, along with its directors, officers, and employees, shall not be liable for indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages to contestants under any circumstances.
8. Employee and Family Exclusions: Employees of Brooks Law Group, its board of directors, and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in this essay contest.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a Scholarship Prize, Brooks Law Group Car Accident Scholarship recipients agree that Brooks Law Group may, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, use his or her essay and name, and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for the purpose of advertising and promoting Brooks Law Group and the Scholarship Program.
10. Brooks Law Group’s right to modify, suspend or terminate: In the event Brooks Law Group is prevented from continuing with the Scholarship Program by any event beyond its reasonable control, then Brooks Law Group shall have the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate the Scholarship Program.