Brooklyn construction accident lawyers are known for getting the best settlement for their construction accident clients. We want to help the next generation of Brooklyn construction accident lawyers fund their education by providing a yearly $500 scholarship. Our Scholarship is based on an essay competition focused on construction accident law.
• Must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a U.S. college program, interested in or seeking a law degree.
• Essay must contain your name, address, phone number, current major and college.
• Email your essay to [email protected]
• Must be a pdf.
• Deadline is December 31, 2022.
• We will announce the winner on our website on January 31, 2022.
2022 ESSAY TOPIC
One of the newest developments in the construction industry are industrial robots. These robots are designed to work alongside industrial workers to help with every day tasks. How could these robots shape construction site safety standards? How could they affect construction accident laws and injuries going forward?
• Maximum 1500 words.
• Answer only the questions asked.
• Use caselaw and online articles to support your essay.
• Use proper grammar, citation format, and spelling.
• No plagiarism.
Thank you for your interest in the personal injury scholarship offered by Brooklyn Injury Attorneys P.C. If you or someone you know was injured in a construction accident, contact us today for a free consultation at (929) 285-3825.
– see more at: https://brooklyn-injury-attorneys.com/scholarship/