The Jeffrey Hammel Scholarship has been established to harness the passion and ideas of our future leaders. Jeff’s first award of $1000 will be presented to the student most able to project these traits in words, by writing a 700-850 word essay, answering question found below.
• Attend an accredited US-Based university
• Possess an excellent academic record.
• Demonstrate the ability to lead.
Application Submission Deadline: October 1st, 2022
Award Announcement Date: October 15th, 2022
Award Total: $1000.00
Results will be posted on https://jeffreyhammelscholarship.com/
2. Required Information
• First Name/Last Name
• Contact/Telephone Number
• Mailing Address/Email address
• High School Graduation Date
• The Accredited University you attend, or plan to attend
• Current GPA
• An essay addressing one of the questions noted in section three:
3. Essay Question
Positively Influencing People in Your Life and Career
4. Submit Your Application
– see more at: https://jeffreyhammelscholarship.com/