William Schantz is an exceptional individual, always keeping in mind that the world is a fragile place. Bill knows that one of the most valuable parts of our eco-system is the young people of this world – especially those who seek to make their way through the educational system.
These individuals hold the key to our future. They are in fact our future, and Bill constantly seeks innovative ways to support and encourage young people to follow their dreams. The William Schantz Scholarship has been established to harness those dreams. Therefore, the Scholarship will award $1000 to the student who best demonstrates Bill Schantz’ ideal of what leadership, compassion, and dedication means.
• Attend an accredited US-Based university
• Possess an excellent academic record.
• Demonstrate the ability to lead.
Application Submission Deadline: August 1st, 2022
Award Announcement Date: August 15th, 2022
Award Total: $1000.00
Results will be posted on https://williamschantzscholarship.com/
2. Required Information
• First Name/Last Name
• Contact/Telephone Number
• Mailing Address/Email address
• High School Graduation Date
• The Accredited University you attend, or plan to attend
• Current GPA
• An essay addressing one of the questions noted in section three:
3. Essay Question
What has been your greatest accomplishment? And what impact has it made on your life?
4. Submit Your Application
– see more at: https://williamschantzscholarship.com/