JobbeschreibungDaimler is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world. The family of companies with the three legally independent companies Mercedes-Benz AG, Daimler Truck AG and Daimler Mobility AG ensures a high degree of agility, market and customer proximity, innovative strength and capital strength.
The European Shared Services Retail Collections in Berlin services accounts for Germany, Spain, Italy, France, BeNeLux and the UK.
The focus of the Retail Collections department is loss mitigation by negotiation with our customers to reach a payment arrangement. If payment arrangements are not possible, the department is responsible for taking actions that reduce the potential credit loss for Daimler Financial Services.
The working student is supposed to support the team in daily operations and administrative tasks including but not limited to:
- Mail handling
- Adress & bank account changes
- Supporting the team in the operational work on the phone
- Assist in projects and special tasks
- Evaluate performance indicators
- Create reports and presentations for the management
- Maintain strong relationship with internal and external customers
- Studies: Business administration, economics, laws or similar
- Native Speaker level in English
- Strong experiences with MS-Office (esp. Excel & Powerpoint)
- Soft skills:
- You have strong communication skills and self-assertion
- You are a teamplayer with a cooperative mindset
- Self driven
- You learn fast and actively look for solutions for your tasks
- You love to work in an international environment
This is a part-time job#MBBSC
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, certificate of enrollment, current performance record, relevant certificates, if applicable proof of mandatory internship and the standard period of study (max. 6 MB).
Citizens of countries outside the European Trade Union please send, if applicable, your residence / work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: [email protected]
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services at the following telephone number 0711/17-99000, or by e-mail at [email protected]View More