JobbeschreibungWith our strong brands 1&1, GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com and over 30 million active users, we are the leading provider of consumer applications in Germany. We make communication even more secure - despite 500 million incoming emails a day!
You have developed yourself from a senior developer to an agile leader? You have a passion for mobile apps and you can develop outstanding apps together with your teams? Then we are looking for you! As Head of Mobile, you will shape the future of our native iOS and Android apps and the associated backend systems for our WEB.DE, GMX, mail.com and 1&1 brands and inspire over 40 million users.
- You create a vision to make our native iOS and Android apps better.
- You develop new features together with product management that help our users not only to organize their emails better, but also to distinguish the important from the unimportant
- You continuously optimize the existing setup to ensure a high-quality and efficient implementation of development projects.
- You lead and coach four agile and autonomously working teams including team leads.
- You keep up to date with smartphone trends, software architecture and mobile technologies and use current best practices to advance your department.
Do you have a technical degree or a comparable qualification? You have developed software and designed architecture yourself? You have experience in managing cross-functional mobile teams? You are familiar with agile frameworks and see yourself as an agile leader? You can easily inspire and motivate 40 employees including team leads? Do you also see yourself in the points mentioned below? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
- You have several years of management experience in software development as head, department head or CTO of a start-up.
- You are familiar with web & mobile technologies and ideally have experience in development with Android and/or iOS.
- You can define motivating and challenging OKRs.
- You are results-oriented and have a high sense of responsibility.
- You enjoy working in a team and also with other units, love to work hands-on, but can also perform confidently at management level (we assume a very good command of English).