Every generation has a right to safe food, and we support farmers to connect them to markets where they can sell their safely and sustainably produced agricultural products by developing and implementing farm assurance systems that are based on facts and recognized across the supply chain.
GLOBALG.A.P. is a trademark and a set of standards for good agricultural practices (G.A.P.). FoodPLUS GmbH is a limited liability cooperation registered in Cologne, Germany. It manages all company’s activities worldwide from standard setting through services for its partners, marketing, certification management to integrity and serves as legal entity to hold the international GLOBALG.A.P. and GGN (consumer label for GLOBALG.A.P. certified farms) copyrights.
For our GGN Label we are immediately looking for a Commercial Manager GGN Agriculture in full-time (39 hrs./week).
The GGN Label stands for certified, responsible farming and transparency. It is designed to help guide consumers in their day-to-day grocery shopping. Promoting safe and responsible farming that benefits farmers, retailers, and consumers around the globe, the GGN Label supports worldwide sustainable development for the good of future generations and our planet.
- Make the GGN Label Agriculture (Fruit and Vegetables) widely demanded by retailers all around the globe following the company’s strategy and agreed yearly sales targets
- Develop and improve the network of contacts to strengthen relationships
- Analyze market and industry tendencies to detect business opportunities and satisfy customer needs
- Create, implement and maintain action plans for each account
- Work on the label system to continually find ways of improving it
- Support the work of GGN Label, Marketing as well as the Standard Development Team
- Degree in the field of Business Administration or Food/Agriculture
- Minimum 5 years of professional Key Account Management or Sales/Marketing experience in the food or agricultural industry
- Fluent in English and German
- Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally (driving license required)
- Integration into a dynamic, passionate, and multicultural working environment
- Company with a flat hierarchy
- Flexibility in working time is one of our highest principles
- Free use of local public transport
- Free coffee and water
- Share in Urban Sports Club fitness program
- Central location in downtown Cologne