Great goals are best achieved together. Therefore we are looking for team players and not lone fighters. Because only those who grow together with others can outgrow themselves. That's why we not only offer enough freedom for personal development, but also for human diversity. There is only one thing where we are all equal: the ambition to become better.
UniCredit Services is a legal entity of UniCredit. It provides services in the areas of information and communications technology (ICT), back office and middle office, security management and procurement.
UniCredit Services ensures that the requirements of the bank and requests from external customers are attended to quickly and effectively.
The Global Competence Center “GCC Trade/Supply Chain Finance Apps” is responsible for group widesolutions in the classical trade finance and innovative trade finance area. Our main customer inUniCredit Group is Global Transaction Banking (GTB) division. We are offering the applications andservices along the initiative "push trade finance" to increase the market share of UniCredit in the tradefinance area. The managed application are mainly installed on a global level, serving UniCredit bankswithin the mature market, foreign branches and CEE.
- Analysis and interpretation of business/functional requirements, carrying out response activities in terms of business analysis, requirements clarifications, scope framing and testing guidelines
- Provides functional support in full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats
- Designs new or existing products by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing business / functional specifications, supporting the product owner for the compilation of the product backlog
- Improves systems by studying current practices and designs modifications
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and suggesting improved procedures
- Defines project requirements by identifying atomic scope elements; assists with the forming of project teams and project budgets
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation including API interface description documents and providing specific support and training for end users
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and market trends
- Maintains professional and functional knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Shares own expertise with others; supports and coordinates junior colleagues
- Works both on evolution and maintenance environments
- Academic degree in STEM or business administration (IT, computers science, banking, finances, economics etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis area
- Experience in Software Development field would be a plus
- Deep knowledge of Banking business processes with focus on Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance is preferred
- Experience in working with abroad customers
- Good knowledge of the UML standard and strong ability to design use cases
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Experience in business analysis, setup and skeleton management for IMEX is a plus
- High ability to work analyzing and manipulating data with high level of expertise in Excel is required. Knowledge of SQL is considered a plus.
- Understanding of technical foundation and ability to directly deal with technical analysts and developers
- Team player attitude, innovative approach and excellent networking skills
- Good customer facing skills
- Fluency in English
- an international working environment and challenging topics in which you can grow
- a workplace in the green heart of the city, directly at the English Garden, as well as modern office equipment.
- flexible working hours and overtime compensation
- 30 vacation days and special vacation days in accordance with the bank collective agreement
- Childcare subsidy
- Options for home office
- Attractive standard and above-standard benefits and annual bonus
- free employee conditions around the UniCredit bank account
- Highly discounted membership in various fitness studios ("Gympass")
- Possibility of leasing a "job bicycle"
- Job ticket: financial subsidy by the employer
- Company pension schemes and capital formation benefits
- Company canteen