Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 100 million private and corporate customers and more than 147,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
Allianz Investment Management (AIM) is the investment management arm of the Allianz Group, responsible for managing the risk/return profile of its EUR 750 bn investment portfolio. Our global network of more than 500 employees in over 60 countries is organized in regional hubs located in Munich, Milan, Minneapolis, Paris, and Singapore. It offers multifaceted career opportunities for outstanding investment talents. AIM provides the perfect opportunity to embark on or continue your international career.
The Alternative Investments Real Assets team within AIM SE is responsible for the asset classes Real Estate, Private Equity, Renewable Energies, Timber, Infrastructure and Agriculture. It forms the link between the Allianz Group sponsors (individual insurance companies) and the various asset managers in these asset classes. The team is based in Munich.
- Support the research and monitoring of various Timber & Agriculture markets and subsectors on a global basis
- Support Due Diligence processes and assist in the implementation of indirect and direct investments
- Contribute to the Development and Steering global investment strategies for the asset class Timber & Agriculture
- Contribute to presentations to Investment Committees incl. supporting the coordination of the decision making process
- Monitoring, analyzing the developing global Timber & Agricultural portfolio in order to achieve a well-balanced and successful portfolio
- Helping to manage relationships with Asset Managers
- Supporting investors and other stakeholders with regard to portfolio management, steering, planning and strategy implementation
- Strong academic background (university degree in business administration or economics) with focus on finance / investments / valuation
- Strong interest in and affinity for investments, esp. Alternative Assets & Timber and Agriculture
- Strong interest and first experience with ESG investment strategies
- Strong interest in the asset class Timber and Agriculture or related sectors
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in investment management or asset management with a strong track record on supporting the execution of direct and indirect investments
- Strong analytical and implementation skills
- Strong team player
- Strong communication, facilitation, project management skills to manage diverse stakeholders and providers
- Written and oral fluency in English. German or other European language is a plus
AIM continues to grow and supports its employees to do the same. We believe that work should be rewarding, and that good work should be rewarded. We offer opportunities and strive for excellence. And our actions are guided first and foremost by high ethical standards and our sense of commitment to society. Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, or disability.View More