Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and Neuro technology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker deals in products for Hips, Knee, Shoulder Trauma, Foot & Ankle, and Ortho, Power tools Endo, Neuro, and Spine etc. Stryker´s products and services are available in more than 100 countries.
Stryker offers a variety of entry and development opportunities in an innovative high-tech environment. We focus on the talents and strengths of our employees to help them to learn and grow.
In order to strengthen our teams in Freiburg we are currently looking for a Master Thesis in Sports Medicine (m/f/d) – Research & Development
- You are part of the research and development team of Sports Medicine and support the development of novel products for minimally invasive surgery
- You investigate new image analysis methods or processes that are targeted at improving patient-specific hip analyses and evaluate the results
- You perform independent research in which you improve the analysis of femoro-acetabular impingement (cam resection) by using statistical shape models and morphological classification of the hip
- You get the opportunity to contribute to new concepts and innovation for our arthroscopy portfolio in an international team
- You are enrolled in an engineering (Informatics, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering) or similar degree and are looking for a master thesis project with a duration of 6 months
- Your strong technical and clinical understanding enables you to focus on exciting and challenging tasks in the field of sports medicine
- Ideally, you already have prior research experience which enables you to work independently
- Due to your interest in image processing, statistical analyses and scripting you will operate successfully in our dynamic team
- Good written and spoken English enable you to communicate easily and confidently in our international environment and complete your profile