Finance Perspectives 2021 - Global accelerated talent development program
At Roche, we believe it is urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives, and we are courageous in both decision and action. We also believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific exactitude, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
What we offer you
Finance Perspectives identifies top early-in-career talent and accelerates their development across geographies & functions, enabling them to be key contributors to our company’s purpose, and above all differentiators to patients’ lives. We want you to reach your full potential by stretch assignments, participating in pilot projects and exciting roles. Recognizing the central importance of experiential learning and development, Finance Perspectives provides a platform to strengthen a broad global network and to gain experience and skills in different areas that will be vital for a career in Finance – and all this in an accelerated time frame! We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche.
• Programme duration: 2 to 2.5 years in different countries; 4 to 6 assignments, targeting 6 months in each assignment
• Rotation into different Finance projects with assignments in Group, Pharma and Diagnostics at headquarters and affiliates
• Positions spanning core finance processes, audit and regional, functional and business area controlling, tailored to your areas of interest and development needs
• You will be surrounded by encouraging peers and leaders with vision and receive broad personal support by your Program Manager, Rotation Manager, a Program Buddy, Alumni Mentor, and a Senior Leader Mentor
• Lifelong learning is part of our strategy; you will receive on-the-job training, formal leadership & self-directed learning, and will learn through targeted mentoring & coaching, and other networking resources
More information about the programme and the registration for the webcast you can find here.
You bring a diverse perspective and you are ready to collaborate for impact. As a fast learner, you proactively drive outcomes, integrate well into different cultures, teams and business settings and commit to serving our Roche values of integrity, courage and passion. As a member of the Roche Finance community, you will embrace the following attitudes and behaviours: entrepreneurial spirit, enterprise thinking, inclusive collaboration and continuous learning. As a hardworking, empathetic Finance professional with an excellent academic background, you would like to gain global experience by working in different areas of Finance. It is your goal to become a future leader in Finance.
To be a successful candidate, you fulfil all of the following requirements:
• Excellent academic profile: MBA or Master’s degree with a Finance focus
• Between 1 and 5 years of working experience with a clear focus in Finance (experience may include apprenticeships & internships)
• Minimum of 6 months experience in a foreign country (ideally, you also have experience in a developing region)
• Global mentality and diverse perspective; global mobility during and after the programme
• Full English proficiency (bilingual preferred)
Have we fueled your interest?
When applying for this position, already project yourself in the future. Think about what could come next and how you would like to build your future.
To be considered, please send us your complete application including your (1) CV and (2) Cover Letter with the answers to the following questions:
Why do you want to participate in the Finance Perspectives Programme at Roche? How would you contribute to the Finance community at Roche?
Timeline Selection Process:
We will accept your application until 31.12.2020.
In case the first review of your application was successful, we are going to invite you to an Online Assessment beginning in early-February, followed by a 1st round telephone interview and a 2nd round video interview.
Should these be successful, then you will be invited to participate in the Assessment Center on 27-28 April 2021. We prefer to host you in Basel Switzerland for this event, but it may be held in a virtual setting if needed. Successful candidates will start the programme in September 2021.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme, Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme > Development Program
• Bei Roche leisten 98,000 Menschen in 100 Ländern Pionierarbeit im Gesundheitswesen. Gemeinsam haben wir uns zu einem weltweit führenden, forschungsorientierten Healthcare-Konzern entwickelt. Unser Erfolg baut auf Innovation, Neugier und Vielfalt.
• Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.