JobbeschreibungFinance is infused into every single aspect of our multibillion-dollar global organization. But it’s not just about numbers. As part of our finance team, you’ll collect and analyze intelligent information and data and use that to give everyone at Mondelēz International the power to make informed decisions.
Purpose of the role:As a Direct Tax Manager, you will be part of the Global Tax Team, and will administer all Direct Tax matters in Germany. You will be part of a worldwide function, reporting directly to the Direct Tax Country Manager (Germany and Austria).
This is a great opportunity to join a global team in our offices in Bremen (Germany), to deploy and develop your skills in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, whilst helping us, one of the top snacking companies worldwide, on our mission to create delicious moments of JOY. If you enjoy a collaborative and dynamic approach, and would like to join a function where not 2 days are the same, then this opportunity is for you.
- Participate in and execute handling of Direct Tax audits and enquiries in Germany and advice on Indirect Tax audits of the aforesaid, if required by the responsible Finance colleagues and Indirect Tax colleagues.
- Support the Direct Tax Country Manager in relationship meetings with local tax-authorities and maintaining an overall view of all taxes in Germany and Austria including associated tax risks.
- Advise on and assist in business and process improvements in all matters regarding Direct Tax as well as at interfaces with other functions and jurisdictions.
- Support in tax litigation with respect to tax positions established on income tax returns and with respect to planning projects.
- Maintain and administer transfer-pricing compliance (execution and transfer pricing documentation) in Germany and Austria by providing the required input and reviewing related data and other transfer pricing information as well as coordinate and team with regional tax teams (planning and compliance) on transfer pricing issues, planning, and audits.
- Supporting and advising Finance colleagues in matters of Tax Accounting and Tax Reporting as subject matter expert as provided for in the applicable Ways-of-Working (“Wow”), standard operating procedures (“SOP”) or other policies, or as required and agreed in respect of local needs.
- Maintain a personal Training Development Plan to ensure continuous improvement of professional skills.
- Qualification as certified tax advisor, chartered accountant with a specialization in tax, tax lawyer or equivalent.
- Extensive tax experience in public accounting firm (big 4 preferred) and/or Multinational Corporation.
- Ability to work and communicate with multiple stakeholders of different seniority and from different business functions.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Strong experience in Direct Tax.
- Ability to cope with change.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.View More