JobbeschreibungAre you a recent graduate with a strong interest in human resources and recruitment? Then this is your chance to join one of the most successful talent acquisition teams in Europe!
Over the course of two years, we will train and equip you with all the knowledge and skills to make you succeed as a recruitment specialist in an ever-evolving international recruitment market.
You will spend the first year training as a sourcing recruiter in our recruitment center in Budapest, Hungary, and the second year as a recruiter for one of our clients in Germany.
After successfully completing the first two years, we will offer you the chance to become a full-time member of our recruitment team. This means you will be responsible for recruitment processes from A to Z. Tasks you can think of are: stakeholder management, guiding candidates through the whole process of their application, conducting interviews, employer branding, process management and data interpretation.
- Analyze job descriptions and translate them to search queries used in database mining via various channels such as internal candidate databases, job board databases, internet searches (Google and other web searches, LinkedIn and other social networks), and in some cases phone sourcing etc. as requested
- Diligent internet research to find hidden information (while approaching passive candidates)
- Support putting together a Master Sourcing Plan where applicable
- Make initial and further connections with candidates
- Engage and communicate with prospective candidates
- Carry out remote interviews
- Verbal review of candidate qualifications
- Determine whether the candidate is a fit for the client’s organization
- Create a Candidate Profiling Form
- Submit and position the candidate/s on employment opportunities
- work in a truly global environment in one of our biggest offices in the region (20+ spoken languages)
- competitive salary both in Hungary and Germany
- paid housing for the first year in the city center of Budapest
- paid field trips to Germany during the first year
- an all round training to be a master of candidate sourcing
- a Mentor who will provide you guidance and help during the first year in Budapest
- opportunity to work on strategic projects
- you hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent upper education (HR degree is an advantage)
- you have a passion for Recruitment/HR
- you have an adventurous mind-set
- you have strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- you are eager to learn, curious about new technologies and wishing to keep abreast of the latest trends in sourcing/talent acquisition
- you have an international mind-set
- you speak a solid level of English and are fluent in German