Reports Manager - (BIA0006II)
• Responsible for establishing Programme Controls reporting requirements and formats for a large construction multi-billion GBP Programme
• In conjunction with the Programme Controls team develops the Programme Controls automated Reporting system.
• Develops forms and tools for collecting project and programme status information
• Coordinates production and distribution of key monthly reports – using interim solutions in tandem with development of ongoing reporting system.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining the monthly reporting calendar
• Manages the input and production of all monthly reports.
• Reviews and edits reports for quality
• Establishes format for Board level presentation and collects information on a monthly basis.
• Attends project review meetings and to ensure accuarate status reporting.
• Assists and reports to Programme Controls Manager.
• Coordinates with planners, cost engineers and project teams to produce project level reporting
• Notifies staff of reporting requirements and timelines to ensure deadlines are met
• Degree in Engineering, Business or Construction Management, or equivalent training and experience
• Good communication skills required
• Experience in Programme Controls and/or Programme Management
• Substantial experience in the use of computer software products including graphic design and database applications. Must have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
• Experience in development and use of project/programme control tools, processes, and techniques
• Knowledge and experience in the use of Primavera P6 Suite (or earlier versions of P3e/c) and Crystal Reports or similar
• Knowledge of Earned Value Management techniques
• Hands on experience in production of project and/or Programme reporting
• Strong quality assurance skills
• Management experience required with desire to move up in the organisation
• Able to meet deadlines, no exceptions
• Team oriented
• Technical writing experience and graphic design experience a plus
Primary Location: Germany-Germany Countrywide-Garching