Loyalty Prime seeks Account Executive to drive US market growth.
Loyalty Prime is an award-winning, rapidly growing start-up that provides technology and advisory services to the loyalty industry. With a firmly established presence in Europe, Loyalty Prime is now focusing on key growth markets including North America and is seeking an Account Executive to play a leading role in the acquisition and development of its client base in the United States and Canada. If you have an appetite for business development with a strong commercial mindset, and you would like to join a dynamic team in a company with tremendous growth opportunities, apply now to become a part of our success.
- Develop sales target lists from an industry and geographical approach.
- Define loyalty focused strategies to be able to offer customized and targeted approaches to target list, including customer acquisition, retention, spend optimization and churn reduction.
- Provide segmented approaches to targets to ensure regular inputs to sales funnel in different industries and customer sizes.
- Fully own sales cycle.
- Execute early stages of the sales cycle (prospecting, identifying, qualifying, initial approach, discovery).
- Take prospects through sales cycle with requirement capturing, program concept development, negotiation and contract closure.
- Qualification of inbound leads, performing product demos, presentations on site to clients.
- Advising clients on loyalty strategy and integration of our services.
- Working with international team for R&D and project scoping.
- Highly motivated and hungry to learn and grow in the booming loyalty industry.
- 5+ years of professional experience (ideally software Cloud/SaaS) sales or business development.
- Proven success in new customer acquisition through solution selling of complex solutions.
- High motivation and resilience, quick thinking, perseverance while having fun in a demanding and vibrant sales environment.
- Confident communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations for sales pitches and presentations.
- Excellent English spoken and written.
- Ability to develop and present business cases (Excel) and present to customers (PowerPoint).
- Exposure to customer loyalty programs, Salesforce are advantages.
TODAY, AND WHERE THIS ROLE COULD TAKE YOU TOMROROW
- Today you will have a strong appetite to join an organization that will allow you to quickly develop your existing sales skills and grow your responsibility in alignment with your results. You feel ready to take on the challenge of leading complex deals through the sales cycle. You will have experience as a consumer to loyalty programs and the benefits they can bring to a company.
- Tomorrow you will have strong understanding of the loyalty industry and the industries to which it can prove to be most effective. You will be able to sense how Loyalty Prime’s services can help all organizations and be skilled in positioning our products in a way that these prospects want to understand more. You will be able to take complex deals through the sales cycle entirely, negotiate and close contracts that facilitate company growth. You lead the sales teams in North America.
- An attractive distribution bonus model with uncapped/accelerated financial upside potential.
- Working as part of a global team from our office in downtown Alpharetta, GA – recently voted as the best place to live in Georgia and the technology hub of the South.
- A vibrant startup culture with flat hierarchies, in which successes are celebrated together in a team.
- A lot of creative freedom to ensure your skills can bloom.
- Close alignment and work with renowned industry professionals for continuous development of your potential.
- Working with the award-winning and highly regarded Prime Cloud platform.
- Become part of the success story of one of the “Most magnificent startups” according to siliconrepublic.com.
- Travel to our other office hubs including our HQ in Munich (Germany) London (UK) New Delhi (India).
- Enjoy our flexible working environment.
- The opportunity to be a foundation in the growth of our North American operations.
INTERESTED? Please send us your resume! We would love to understand why this role excites you and your salary expectations in your cover letter. If you have any questions, Ben Ashwell is available at 678-576-4295. We look forward to meeting you!View More