Senior Frontend Engineer React (m/f/d)
Deine AufgabenAs Frontend Engineer React (m/f/d) you take an active role in shaping great UI/UX of Capmo. You will work in an effective, autonomous and feature-based team, where you will improve your frontend developer skills. If you are passionate about working on a product impacting thousands of construction projects every day, strive to build high-quality software and like to work in an agile and interdisciplinary team, this is the place for you!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Build a Webapp that resembles the complex workflows on a construction site and is the central tool our users rely on every day
- Work closely with product owners and UI/UX designers to translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of devices and browsers
Darum CAPMOWork with a state of the art tech stack using React in the frontend and NodeJS in the backend hosted on AWS. We have a single GraphQL API for both our mobile apps as well as our web app that even supports offline synchronisation (full tech stack here).
- Your chance to actively shape a rapidly growing startup backed by leading European VCs and Business Angels
- Support for going to tech conferences and taking speaking engagements.
- Work in cross-functional teams with product and development colleagues to enable projects such as solar parks and new apartment buildings
- Regular team events such as Rafting on the Isar, game nights and Oktoberfest visits
- Flexible home office regulation, central office space as well as 25 vacation days and 13 public holidays
- MacBook Pro and your choice of other hardware such as Bose noise canceling headphones
- Relocation allowance, language course and visa sponsorship
Dein ProfilYou strive in a cross-functional, dynamic and demanding work environment and already gathered first working experience as part of agile software development teams.
- You have at least 1 year of experience working on production web projects and show that you can master the latest technologies as well as that you are versatile with modern languages, tools, and workflows.
- You love recompose, styled-components, Ramda and Apollo as much as we do
- You care about building great products for customers as much as about building great software - You are willing to leave code and processes in a better shape than when you first encountered them
- You take ownership for the code you write; you don’t believe in throwing code over the wall, but instead see development, testing, deployment, and debugging as your tasks
- Strong written and spoken English (level C1) and willing to relocate to Munich - German is not required.