Körber Digital shapes and drives the Körber Group’s digital advancement. The Business Area is a nucleus for digital innovation and new digital business models and as such a trusted go-to unit for all topics around the Group’s digitization.
Located in the German start-up hotspot Berlin, Körber Digital matches the speedy entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up with the long-term strategic focus of the Körber Group. Striving for progressive disruption, Körber Digital is at the forefront of the digital revolution of the industry.
The Körber Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with 140 production, service, and sales companies and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Automation, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue, Tobacco, Corporate Ventures and Körber Digital.
For our location in Berlin we are looking for
Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience
- Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements
- You will work closely with a small team of UX designers, back-end engineers and product managers to craft delightful solutions for our users
- Communicate with business stakeholders about agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines
- 5-7 years of software development experience, with knowledge of Agile software development process
- Expert experience in HTML5/CSS and building mobile, responsive/adaptive applications (e.g., Phonegap, Python, Objective-C, etc.)
- Significant experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications
- Experience with relational and non-relational (e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra) data stores