Welcome to NIO!
Founded in 2014, NIO is a global automotive company with world-class research and development, design, manufacturing centers and user service centers in Shanghai, Beijing, San Jose, Munich, London, and fourteen other locations. NIO has more than 4000 employees from nearly 40 countries.
In 2016, NIO unveiled the fastest electric car in the world, the EP9. In 2017, NIO unveiled the vision car EVE and announced that the NIO EP9 set a new world speed record for an autonomous vehicle. NIO’s latest production car, the ES8, was officially launched on December 16, 2017.
To support our HR Team in Munich we are currently looking for a full-time
- Responsible for the entire recruiting process, from the selection of recruiting channels, placement of vacancies, candidate screening, conduction of interviews up to salary negotiation and contract initiation
- Creation and implementation of recruitment strategies
- Conduction of telephone, video and face-to-face interviews as well as the documentation and analysis of qualified candidates
- Continuous development of the recruitment process to guarantee positive candidate experience
- Search of alternative recruiting channels as well as active sourcing through social media, databases and professional networks
- Managing external stakeholders such as Headhunter, Job Board Agencies etc.
- Development of employer branding strategies such as university cooperation’s, career fairs, talent relationship management etc.
- Successfully completed Bachelor or Master Degree with focus on Human Resources, Marketing or similar
- Minimum 5 years´ of work experience in a comparable position with the holistic support of the recruiting process is required
- Experience with the use of different and innovative recruiting techniques matched to active and passive candidates
- Strong service and customer orientation, as well as excellent communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, structured and organized working style
- Fluent English and German communication skills
This isn’t just another job. It’s an opportunity to join a movement to change the mobility experience for everyone. If you find that as exciting as we do, come join us.
To apply for this role please send your application documents in PDF through our application system or via mail to [email protected]
We look forward to hear from you soon!