We Speak Art
With its LUMAS brand, Avenso GmbH is democratizing the art world with hand-signed Limited Editions. The artworks are exclusively produced by our in-house, online photo service WhiteWall, winner of the TIPA Award for Best Photo Lab. Images are at the center of both brands; we want our products to evoke emotions and continue to exceed the expectations of our global customer base. And that is exactly why we need you!
Join our new Pricing team at our headquarters with a view of Berlin as a
- You are responsible for establishing and continuously developing an international pricing strategy for our retail brands Lumas and WhiteWall (B2B and B2C)
- You are part of our Category Management team, which is in charge of our product portfolio, its profitability, and the customer experience
- You are in charge of our 360 degree pricing for internal and external products and services; therefore, you also lead our international competition monitoring efforts
- You work very closely with many departments based in the headquarters including IT, BI, Finance, etc., as well as our vertically integrated photo lab and our external partners
- You have a degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, or Information Sciences
- You have a proven track record of experience in strategic pricing roles
- You work independently and never lose sight of your company’s priorities
- You are an expert in Microsoft Excel and love working with large data sets
- You have a proven track record of analyzing and presenting complex topics
- You are fluent in English and have good knowledge of German
- You are continuously developing your skill set including basic SQL etc.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international environment as the continuously expanding market leader for art editions with long-term perspectives
- Attractive products which excite customers, partners and us every day
- Opportunity to shape the WhiteWall future in a growing team
- Responsibility for key areas of our customer facing software applications
- Conference visits, books and your preferred hardware and software tools
- An atmosphere that encourages you to spark change
- A flat hierarchy and an open working atmosphere
How to apply
Please submit your online application, including your salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application!
www.lumas.com | www.whitewall.com