Professional360 develops high-end digital cameras and software solutions such as 360° Virtual Tours for
professional use under the Panono brand. We are technology leader and engage in shaping the
international market for 360° content and virtual reality applications, producing the highest resolution
camera worldwide for panoramic photography.
Our products include our HD high resolution high-end camera hardware, applications for automated cloudbased
panorama viewing, image hosting, and provision of our users’ 360° contents via our own platform.
We are currently looking for a
- Independently build up & steer defined sales area or customer category to generate hardware and software sales. This includes:
- Research and identify opportunities to develop accounts in the respective regions
- Research accounts to understand region, industry and business need
- Pursue (calls, emails & meetings) qualified opportunities and follow up with leads
- Travel to potential clients, complete client orders, prepare client pitches and presentations, and therefore respond to incoming inquiries
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process and to optimize sales processes independently
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Supply Chain, Operations,
- Finance, Accounting, Economics with professional work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience with consumer electronics or hardware – experience with software products is a plus
- Proven track record and/or high willingness to close sales pitches
- Ability to understand customer's core business challenges and explain how product features can address business issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, self-disciplined, ambitious & high-energy
- Fluent in English & German, further European languages is a plus
- Readiness to travel within Europe constantly, partly intercontinentally
- Flexible to work from anywhere in Europe, minimum 3 – 5 days in Berlin per month
- Competitive offer
- International team with flat hierarchies
- Open-minded working environment, possibility to grow fast within the company
- Various options for training and specialization
Please send your application to [email protected] and please include your earliest expected starting date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.