We enable leading international eCommerce companies to drive performance in product advertising and paid search globally in more than 20 languages. In 2016, we generated over €3 billion in revenue for our clients. We support them from our four offices—in Berlin, Passau, London, and New York.
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a part-time position as
- Following extensive, online marketing training you will help our online marketers with every aspect of our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising business.
- You assist in the setup and continuous optimisation of wide-ranging PPC campaigns for our clients.
- You take independent responsibility for entering attributes, ads and Target URLs into our campaign systems.
- You make ads even more efficient by researching keywords…and the latest market trends.
- You provide support via analyzing campaign performances carefully, and reporting on them in convincing presentations.
- You help to make our tool Camato a major success by supporting our client training sessions.
- You are available for a minimum of 16 hours per week for at least one year.
- You are enrolled in a university - your course of study is irrelevant, only your passion for the internet, eCommerce and innovative technologies counts!
- Ideally you have first-hand experience of online marketing…and have a strong interest in the field of Search Engine Advertising (SEA).
- You impress with your clear and appreciative style of communication in fluent English. German, French or Italian are a plus.
- You provide strong organisational skills, a highly analytical mindset and you are confident using Excel and PowerPoint.
What we offer
- We offer exciting challenges and encourage your personal development. Expect extensive training and regular feedback.
- You take responsibility from day one, working in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people, representing over 30 nationalities.
- You get exposure to leading national and international eCommerce companies, enabling them to drive performance globally in product advertising and paid search.
- We regularly provide you with deep insights into our business strategy and offer the chance to shape Crealytics with your input and ideas.
- We offer flexible working hours and take your exams into consideration, in agreement with your team.
Want to be part of our success story? Think you would make a great addition to our team? Jessica Gaszka will gladly receive your application with the subject line “Working Student Online Marketing Berlin ST” in English at [email protected] Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date.