Being one of the largest German digital enterprises with around 2.500 employees worldwide, our every day mission is to bring both jobseekers and companies together to find the "perfect match".
Would you like to enter a leadership team that values data?
Join us as a Senior Data Scientist Speech Processing (m/f) and help us revolutionize a customer-oriented business approach.
Become part of one of the largest media companies in Europe, Axel Springer SE
- Develop Natural language-processing, -understanding and -generation piplelines to optimize our services and maximize success for our B2B and B2C projects
- Combine audio and language processing models with existing statistical models
- Support model-integration and -automation into our daily business
- Create segment-specific business scenarios and related marketing- and sales-activities
- Join a well-established team of data scientists and participate in exciting, international, and diverse projects
- MBA/BA or graduation in Natural or Economic sciences or related field with a major focus on Statistics and/or Data Mining
- Experience with new speech understanding technologies
- Audioprocessing including NLU, NLP, NLG and speech dialogues with complex algorithms and real-time applicatio
- Experience in development of speech dialogue systems and linguistic experience is a plus as well as knowledge regarding statistical language processing
- Several years of job-related experience in applying Data Mining-, Text-/Speech-Mining/-processing, Machine Learning- and database tools (SAS, SQL, Python, Spark, JAVA, Tensorflow, etc.) and very good knowledge of the underlying concepts
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and strategic skills are essential
- Self-starter with a proven track record of putting ideas into action
- Very good communication and English language skills (min Level B2) are a pre-requisite
- An attractive location in Düsseldorf's MediaPort with a light-flooded office, state-of-the-art equipment and a subsidised underground parking space.
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, helpful and engaged colleagues and flexible working hours.
- A twice-yearly opportunity to qualify for incredible incentive trips such as skiing in St. Anton, a balloon ride in Barcelona or speed boating in Lisbon.
- Spectacular parties, from summer and Christmas parties to sophisticated international kick-off events where we all celebrate together.
- Financial benefits: subsidised mobile phone contracts and subscriptions to Axel Springer media such as Welt or Bild am Sonntag, private reservations of Sixt rental cars and with HRS hotel partners at wholesale terms and conditions.
- Support in the search for suitable childcare facilities.
- Fruit, cafe au lait, sofa corner and a football table