We are a leading international manufacturer of high-quality medical technology products. At our headquarters in Tuttlingen (Germany) and various production, sales and service offices, we employ 8,300 people in over 40 countries worldwide.
To strengthen our Sales Europe team in Vienna, Tuttlingen or other sites in Europe, we are looking for a
Demand Planner Europe (m/f/d)
Reference number: 12345EFJU
Up to 100% remote work possible (if you can manage to be at our sites when needed).
Within our European Team, we are glad to open an exciting vacancy for an exceptionally talented, internationally minded and ambitious individual, willing to challenge her/himself as a Demand Planner.
The position will be the crucial point of contact between the sales and operations.
The successful candidate will be able to provide the demand plan of the European subsidiaries, interfacing with the sales and marketing colleagues as well as the operations ones; s/he will be able to translate the commercial needs into accurate forecasts, and will be able to successfully and effectively communicate with stakeholders from different departments.
- Manage and fine-tune the demand planning process for Europe, with the goal of improving planning accuracy
- Work closely with the sales subsidiaries to prepare a demand plan at product level
- Provide the demand plans in IBP with the expected frequency (monthly or quarterly depending on the market and on the product)
- Introduce and fine-tune algorithms to improve planning accuracy on top of regular inputs
- Monitor the accuracy of the submitted plans, analyzing reasons for discrepancies
- Monitor orders and local inventories
- Analyze large orders and tenders, integrating the exceptional demands into the plan
- Master's degree, MBA or PhD preferred
- Several years of experience in Demand Planning
- Experience with IBP or similar tools
- Experience in demand planning
- Solid business understanding
- Ability and willingness to challenge the status-quo
- Ability to work under pressure and to find creative solutions
- Ability to interact with colleagues from different departments and backgrounds
- Fluent in English
- Based in Europe and willing to travel within Europe when needed (10%). Preferred location: Vienna, Austria