GCP – Grand City Property
WIR GEBEN IHRER KARRIERE RAUM
We are looking for you as soon as possible
Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- 5 years experience in leading IT Projects
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration
- Experience of leading digital projects like: portals, mobile apps, websites etc.
- Technical skills would be also a huge advantage
- Business fluent in English and German
- In one of the largest real estate companies in Germany, you can expect an interesting, varied and broad range of tasks with personal responsibility
- A good working atmosphere and a pleasant working environment for a modern and family-friendly environment with flat hierarchies, where your commitment really pays off
- The GCP Academy offers you training for your professional and personal development
- Active participation and opportunities to shape the development and implementation of new services
- “Fit for the day or the end of the day” thanks to free use of our professionally equipped fitness center at the Berlin headquarters (incl. exciting course offerings and trainers)
- Job ticket, meal allowance for the newly designed canteen restaurant with a wide range of options (including vegan)
- A pleasant and open working atmosphere in an environment where your commitment really pays off!
Do you find yourself in the description above?
Then click on APPLY NOW below and Maryam Al-Dolaimy will be happy to receive your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Grand City Property Ltd – Zweigniederlassung Deutschland, Personalabteilung, Wittestraße 30, Haus F, 13509 Berlin
GCP is a rapidly expanding company in the real estate sector.
We are experienced in renting and managing apartments throughout Germany for over a decade. According to our guiding principle “With us in good walls”, we improve the living space and the living environment step by step, ensure that good, affordable living space is created and maintained and thus create a high level of tenant satisfaction through contact at eye level.
We act reliably, think long-term, find solutions and promote community – both internally and externally. We offer our employees a wide range of development opportunities and attach great importance to mutual respect and appreciative cooperation.
GCP –_gogle.png Grand City Property http://www.gc-pm.de http://www.gc-pm.de https://files.relaxx.center/kcenter-google-postings/kc-9806/logo
Berlin 13509 Wittestraße 30
52.58026090000001 13.293342View More