Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Unlimited
Working hours: Full-Time
- You integrate and design hardware and software components of Replay HiL Testbenches for automated driving.
- As a DevOps engineer, you develop software components to automate Replay-HiL systems as part of Cx pipelines.
- You are amongst the first persons that get to run and test a Hardware- / Software-integrated AD-system (automated driving).
- You understand an AD-system's architecture, timing, data flows and the challenges this involves.
- You are part of an agile and innovative team, that loves to live cooperation to develop and integrate best in class solutions.
- Education: university degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or similar with good to very good grades
- Personality and Working Practice: flexible, reliable, a strong communicator and good team player, structured, analytically, goal oriented and reliably
- Experience and Knowledge: experienced HiL-designer/integrator, participated in the design of several other HiL-systems, preferably ADAS-HiLs, dSpace knowledge is an advantage, know-how to develop, integrated and test complex ADAS ECUs
- Languages: proficient in English and German, written and verbally
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.View More