The Europe DC Service DTC fulfilment and planning team for ecom is responsible for DC Forecast and Planning, drives and supports operations fulfilment for outbound and returns and measure and analyze DC performance. Being this single point of contact and action for all DC ecom operations related topics the Team contribute to the success of our Europe ecommerce Operation.
The specialist e-com logistics is working on a smooth, transparent, and robust connection between all relevant stakeholders from inside and outside of the organization regarding work- and information flow. Our common ambition is to achieve the best performance and efficiency for our consumer.
- The forecast translation into an execution plan, distribution, accuracy tracking and trend analysis is part of your day to day routine. By implementing fenced capacities and deviation marker you are setting the fundament for a reliable planning and future enhancement.
- In close cooperation with DC Operations (all ecom facilities in Europe) you support the planning of the warehouse capacity for outbound and returns, as well as for the replenishment from Hubs to Nodes. This operations planning is further used as the basis of adidas delivery promise to end consumer.
- Planning of special campaigns and events requires an end to end understanding of DTC Supply Chain. Connecting with internal and external partners is key to deliver ambitious targets.
- The Team is acting as the SPOC for D2D DC DTC ecom operations. Ensure a meaningful and robust daily monitoring and audit of the order flow (incl. Old Orders, Cancellations, etc.). Follow up on fulfilment requests, complains and incidents. Provide feedback to stakeholder and requestors in a detailed and timely manner.
- Support and embed CFD changes, carrier integrations as well as VAS requirements.
- Work with DC operations on root causes and follow up on enhancements.
- Update and setup operational and management reports and dashboards for assigned business and operations processes and categories in order to provide visibility to supply chain performance. This includes for example COTIF, DC SLA, Campaign, etc.
- Support report standardization and harmonization across the European ecom DCs. Support internal partners on providing DTC ecom related performance.
- Contribute to DTC, SCM and DC related projects by supporting, consulting or managing assigned workstreams.
- Implementation of Business requirements and optimization initiatives into DC operations.
- Identify ways for the DC DTC operations and planning team to improve efficiency and provide better service
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- motivated team player and willing to learn, commitment and motivation,
- analytical and communication skills with attention to details
- experienced in logistics and supply chain management
- competence, experienced and high level of IT affinity (MS Office/Teams, ERP SAP, WMS Manhattan, WAALOS, miadmin/miApp, IC, SalesForce,)
- Lean- /Six Sigma knowledge desirable
- English and ideally German language skills in speaking and writing
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATION
- University degree in Business Management (ideally with focus on SCM) or equal education
- Min. 1 years working experience in fast moving consumer goods within
- European Distribution Centers, DC Heads & Local Planning Teams
- SCM Europe functions
- European DC Service
- Global / European Reporting / SCM Development
- Internal & External. Global and Local IT
- Customer Service eCom
- External 3PL
,Brand: adidas,Location: Rieste,TEAM: Supply Chain Management,Country/Region: DEView More