Intern - Complaint Investigation for IT products (M/F/D), Zug, Rotkreuz, Switzerland
The department “Post Market Quality” is a Centre of Excellence for the resolution of global product issues of the software and monitors effective resolution of global and local cases ensuring optimal levels of customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance.
As an intern in Case Investigation and Resolution you will be dealing with questions concerning product quality and product performance of hospital/Laboratory Information Systems (HIS/LIS), medical data networks,
middleware solutions and data communication. In this global function you are responsible for the timely and competent evaluation, investigation and resolution of inquiries and complaints coming from country organizations
as well as for the documentation according to regulatory standards.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You assume full accountability for the timely processing of individual complaints
- You will be responsible for the documentation according to regulatory and ISO quality system requirements and needs of the country organizations
- You will be consulting more senior team members on technical or process related aspects
- You will represent and communicate results of individual cases/issues in interfacing meetings and assume responsibility for providing information related to cases
Ideally you fulfill the following criteria:
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months)
- You are able to work in a multi-cultural and international environment
- You bring knowledge in Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- You bring knowledge in Database development platforms and are able to read and understand the source code (SQL)
- Knowledge of hospital/laboratory environments is highly desired
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential
Job Level:Entry LevelWeniger anzeigen
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.