Internship in Translation Management (m/f/d), Mannheim
Roche Diagnostics is the number one In Vitro Diagnostics player globally. Within the Global Customer Support (GCS) organization, the Roche CHU and PoC Documentation Department provides user and service documentation for diagnostic devices in areas including coagulation, hematology, urine analysis and Point of Care diagnostics. The list of deliverables includes a wide range of printed and electronic documents, such as User Guides, Quick Start Guides, Service Manuals, and award-winning User Assistance.
- Support managing documentation projects for Roche instruments and software while respecting project requirements and documentation standards
- Collect information required to produce user documentation, cooperating closely with technical writers, technical product managers, developers, and other subject matter experts
- Support organizing documentation and translation reviews by subject matter experts and affiliates
- Manage translation and localization projects according to project requirements, ensuring that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected
- Support the approval and publication processes for the various documentation deliverables
- You are currently enrolled as a student or you are in a gap year, preferably with a bachelor or master in linguistics, translation studies, technical communication, or in a related field
- Excellent spoken and written command of English (close to native level)
- You are a fast learner who is proactive and dynamic
- You are a committed, reliable and independent team player
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in an international environment
- You have good knowledge of industry-standard translation and localization tools (SDL Trados and Passolo)
- Familiarity with content management systems, IT software, laboratory systems, and their interfaces is a plus
- Flexible time management
- 1570€ salary per month for a full-time internship
- Networking with other students (online/offline)
Please upload your resume online only.
Remember that this internship is for students (m/f/d) with current enrollment or for people in the gap year.
Timeframe: 80% - 100% position, as of now for 4-6 months.
We are looking forward to your application!
Job Level:Entry LevelView More