Working at KRAHN means developing customers, suppliers and markets. Here you can be entrepreneur. Influencer. Expert, who shapes with vision and competence our marketing and distribution company for specialty chemicals. Together we want to create something concrete and good. This changes not only our environment, but also ourselves, enriching our personal and professional future.
Technical Sales Manager (m/f/d) Heat Transfer Fluids
- You have the sales and profit responsibility for your customers in the D-A-CH Region.
- You advise and support our suppliers and customers in product and sales matters.
- Additionally you establish and expand business relationships with our customers and their service organizations.
- Furthermore your task includes the technical support and consulting for our customers and the OEMs’ end customers.
- In Addition you identify our customer’s needs and work in close cooperation with our international teams.
- Successfully completed studies in mechanical engineering, process engineering, energy systems (preferably heat transfer fluid), chemistry or a comparable degree
- Strategic thinking and highly independent working methods
- Pertinent professional experience in sales, customer service, marketing or key account management in the relevant industry
- Communicative and open-minded personality with excellent negotiating skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, CRM and SAP
- Willingness to travel
- Business fluent in German and English
- Challenging tasks in an international developing company
- Performance-oriented teams that take on responsibility
- Fast decision-making due to flat hierarchies
- Open working atmosphere, shaped by drive and creativity of each of us
- Individual career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits, such as sports and health programs etc.