At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day
Marketing Manager LDT Solutions & Automated Extraction (m/f/d)
JOB ID: EMEA00690
LOCATION: Hilden (near Duesseldorf)
DEPARTMENT: Marketing / Product Management
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Regular Full-Time
We are looking for a Marketing Manager LDT Solutions & Automated Extraction to manage the LDT Solutions in the European Market.
The position/ candidate will be base in countries across EUROPE
- Achieve revenue target for the assigned portfolio while staying within operational marketing budget Design and execute the regional marketing strategy as a member of the global business team (GBT)
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and marketing activities in alignment with the GBT, regional sales management and the QIAGEN marketing agency
- Oversee success and impact of marketing campaigns and activities with KPI’s
- Act as the key interface between the global marketing team and the regional sales teams within the area of responsibility (portfolio and customer segment)
- Establish and manage relationships with KOLs in close interaction with the regional sales teams
- Create innovative marketing materials and sales tools together with the internal Marketing Agency
- Manage impactful product launches, including but not limited to; communication campaigns, market assessment, pricing, competition, early adopter studies, demand generation, development of sales tools
- Facilitate training of Regional Sales and ensure their engagement and drive for the relevant portfolio
- Organize and Lead regional events together with the regional sales teams and QIAGEN Marketing Agency
- Monitor competitor activities and have a clear understanding of current market dynamics, use this to develop new strategies to support revenue generation
- Drive interdisciplinary teamwork within a matrix organizational structure
- Drive reimbursement strategy and support in complex sales to support key accounts in successful adoption and long term business relationships
- Scientific degree with Molecular Biology background combined with a strong affinity for Marketing and Sales
- Min. 4 years professional experience in Marketing, Product Management or Senior Sales Management
- Application and market knowledge in translational research and molecular diagnostic testing (IVD)
- Ability to lead by influencing and to generate enthusiasm within your stakeholders community
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing concepts and practices
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Energetic, pragmatic, business driven team player
- Fluent in English
- Travel (up to 20%)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.View More