Environmental Planner - (BIA0006JB)
• Minimizing the environmental impact of construction projects and support of project management in the control of approval processes
• Planning and control of major projects in teams.
• Coordination of environmental planning from plan approval to implementation support.
• Evaluation of species protection contributions, FFH impact assessments, landscape conservation accompanying plans, environmental screenings, other studies within the framework of strategic environmental assessment and environmental impact assessment and of landscape conservation accompanying plans.
• Evaluation and processing of environmental permit documents
• Coordination of environmental construction monitoring and the implementation of monitoring plans
• Documentation of results in reports and tables and using ArcGis plans and other representations. Integration of the results in planning tools (e.g. BIM).
• Coordination with clients, experts and authorities.
• Coordination of subcontractors
• Supervision of complex sub-projects with high complexity.
• Preparation for overall project management.
• Active participation in project meetings.
• Implementation of established procedures and quality instructions
• Outstanding team player qualities with a high degree of commitment and resilience even in conflict situations
• Cooperation in network organizations.
• Open positive way of building relationships within the project team and with external stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English.
• Preparation of meaningful and formally correct reports.
• Confident appearance towards clients and other project stakeholders.
• Organisational talent and quality awareness.
• At least 7 years of progressive experience with increasing responsibility in environmental planning project management.
• In-depth knowledge of nature conservation, environmental protection and species protection, as well as planning law.
• Special floristic and faunistic knowledge of species is an advantage.
• Good knowledge in MS Office and ArcGis.
• Bachelor/Master in landscape or environmental planning or comparable field of study
• Attractive workplace in Würzburg or in an office in northern or central Germany.Flexibility in the choice of workplace is a plus.Willingness to travel within Germany
: Germany-Germany Countrywide-Wurzburg
: Yes, 10 % of the Time