Program Prime Contracts Manager - (BIA0006OT)Description
The Prime Contracts Manager for the Program will be responsible for drafting, negotiating, interpreting, executing, and administering the contractual documents on behalf of Jacobs Engineering with their prime client and strategic subcontractors. Primary point of contact for all program management services activities providing a single point of contact for the client and strategic partners with a focus on the leadership and management of Jacobs Engineering. Subject Matter Expert (SME) in contract terms and conditions including legal implications. Primary responsible during contract disputes. Responsible for efficiency of sourcing function to meet construction timelines. Lead client interface for booked construction work. The contract manager’s task is to ensure consistent management involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards the contract management process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drives contract execution.
• Manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input.
• Drafts, manages, distributes, responds to, or analyzes RFIs, RFPs, RFQs or customer terms & conditions as needed.
• Maintains a deep understanding of Jacobs Engineering contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
• Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations.
• Interprets contracts and advises managers on contractual responsibilities.
• Translates complex commercial/legal scenarios into simple language and action plans.
• May mentor and train less experienced contract professionals.
• Analyzes contract risks to the business.
• May train and supervise other contract professionals.
• Prepares reports on the status of contracts for management.
• Conducts special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Work Environment :
• Working knowledge of company policies and procedures.
• Thorough knowledge of domestic and international contract law and regulations.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exhibits strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
• Possesses excellent persuasion, negotiation and judgement skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or law.
• Master’s degree in business administration or law.
• Experience in contract preparation and management.
• Position is full-time in Würzburg/Germany, regular working hours of 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday would apply.
• Travel when necessary to branch offices or client sites.
• Meets tight deadlines and endures high pressure or stressful situations.
• Participates in meetings with clients and company management during contract negotiations.
Primary Location: Germany-Germany CountrywideView More