CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector that, through its various businesses, designs, produces and sells agricultural and construction equipment, trucks, commercial vehicles, buses and specialty vehicles, in addition to a broad portfolio of powertrain applications. Across its 12 brands, 64 manufacturing plants, 49 research and development centres and a workforce of more than 70’000 people, CNH Industrial is present in 180 countries giving it a unique competitive position.
FPT Motorenforschung AG in Arbon has around 250 highly qualified employees working with commitment and acknowledged success. Our activities: all aspects of engine research and development, particularly diesel engines with direct injection and after-treatment systems for road vehicles and off- road applications. Investing in the future and providing new jobs, we are looking for a
Project Manager for Testing Facilities Infrastructure (m/f)
Our department (Engineering Services & Prototypes) is responsible to provide state of the art testing facilities. We constantly invest into our building infrastructure, labs and test-equipment to keep these facilities up to date and increase their efficiency. Furthermore, there are investments that enable the organization to grow and develop innovative products. The project manager is responsible for planning, execution, commissioning and controlling of the major investment projects. He collaborates with the relevant internal teams and directs external suppliers to complete projects on time, within cost budget and compliant to regulations, requested quality and functionality.
Your tasks- Manage and supervise the investment projects within budget, timeline and requested quality/functionality
- Work closely with various internal and external stakeholders (i.e. suppliers, official authorities, end user) on the investment projects to guarantee optimal solutions
- Review and release technical specifications and contracts
- Coordinate and align internal and external resources
- Profound practise as a project manager with at least 5 years of working experience of which 3 in a responsible leadership function
- IPMA certification (Level B or equivalent) would be a plus
- Experience in plant engineering is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent and technically complex projects
- Effective supplier / contractor management
- C1 level in German and English (speaking & writing), Italian would be helpful
For further information please contact Mr. Daniel Bachofen – Tel. 071 447 73 12.