Job Specification - IamIP
A fantastic opportunity to work in a small agile team of experts who enjoy the challenge,
embrace quality, craftsmanship and delivering business value in short life cycles. This is an
exciting opportunity that offers variety, innovation, and unique challenges every day.
What will you be doing?
You will be joining a dynamic and highly creative team of experienced developers working in a very entrepreneurial and rewarding environment to work on a revolutionary and very exciting market leading IP collaboration platform.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
What do we expect from you?
● Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
● Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience with at least 2 years of experience as a Frontend Developer
● Expert knowledge of:
○ styled components
● Version control - GIT, GitHub
● Test driven approach to development
Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated
● Knowledge of Agile and DevOps work methodology
● Self-motivated and team orientated
● Ability to perform under pressure
● Self-starter with high initiative
● Enjoy sharing knowledge and helping others
● Fail fast attitude and continuous improvement mindset
● Able to produce quality, well organised and documented code to best practice principles
● Analytical & problem-solving mindset with great attention to detail
● Good communication skills in English both verbal and written
● Passion to improve processes and practices
● Takes ownership and accountability
● Good interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
● Ability to work with multiple internal and external teams
What do we offer?
● Competitive salary
● Friendly environment
● Development program
● Benefits: language lessons, remote work, laptop, team building events and fresh fruit in the workplace
Please apply at career-i[email protected]