6th to 20th April 2019, Vigo, Spain
Dear pianists, the international piano competition ¨City of Vigo¨ will surprise you, either if you have previously participated in them or not.
In fact, the idea of this competition was to break the usual patterns, and these are the main reasons:
- The competition is raised as a recital idea, divided into 3 rounds, and during them, participants choose a repertoire of free choice.
- It is one of the few competitions in the world where there is no age limit, since making music should’t understand about limits, and less numerical ones.
- The jury that accompanies me is a group of amazing and respected musicians, each of them very different from the others, but who share something in common: a deep respect for music and immense quality.
- It is one of the competitions in the world which offers more number of awards to the participants
- We believe in what we do and put an immense heart and spirit into it.